East Hampton Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Swim Lessons 2021 American Red Cross
All swim lessons are taught at Sears Park by certified Lifeguards and are 8 private lessons for $125, additional children of the same family will be discounted $30 and scheduled together (max of 3), to signup as a family like this you will need to call the parks and recreation office at 860-267-7300 to setup your time. Individual lessons can signup online or over the phone with the office.
Group Lessons are also offered at $75 for 8 lessons.
Lessons are for Ages 4 and over only. Levels 1 - Level 6.
Options are for Lessons Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Tuesday and Thursday
Lessons do not meet on July 5th!
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances. Swimmers will also have the option to participate in more advanced courses.