Welcome to the East Hampton Parks & Recreation Department
You have found the Town of East Hampton Parks & Recreation Department. This website is the communication center of the department. We try to keep it up to date with information about what we do. Check back here often!
When you’re ready to register for activities be sure to review the How to Register for an Activity page.
All programs are operating in accordance with all Covid-19 regulations and guidelines.
All participants must have the attached Covid-19 Waiver on file with us before attending any program. https://easthamptonct.myrec.com/documents/covid19_waiver.pdf
Outdoor Sports Covid 19 Guidelines: https://easthamptonct.myrec.com/forms/5735_protocols_for_programming_amid_covid_pandemicoutdoorsports.pdf
General Covid 19 Program Guidelines: https://easthamptonct.myrec.com/forms/5734_protocols_for_programming_amid_covid_pandemic.pdf
Response to Covid 19 Contact: https://easthamptonct.myrec.com/forms/5733_responses_to_covid_19_contact.pdf
East Hampton Parks and Recreation Mission Statement
The East Hampton Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing innovative
program opportunities and well-maintained facilities that enrich the East Hampton community.
Program Refund Policy:
If you are unable to attend a program you have registered for, please contact us. You must contact us 7 days before a program starts to receive a 100% refund. Cancellations inside of 7 days will receive a 50% refund or be issued an account credit for another activity. After the program starts no refunds will be issued. Our ability to refund money for trip cancellations depends on our contractual agreement with the travel companies.
East Hampton Parks and Recreation Department consists of:
- Sears Park, Airline Trail and Recreational Fields
- Sears Park consists of a beautiful beach front setting, basketball courts, tennis courts and pavilions and hosts many year round programs
- Outside recreational fields at the High school, Middle school, Center school and Memorial school are the center of organized town sports
- Airline Trail provides serene views of Bell Town Village Center and Lake Pocotopaug, the Cranberry Bog, the Rapallo Viaduct and the Comstock Bridge
- Rentals for the the Pavilion, Lion's Picnic Shelter and the Governor William A. O'neill Performing Arts Gazebo can be reserved by clicking the link below
- The Recreation Division
- Organizes, plans and develops a diversified program of recreation activities for all ages
- Offers many recreational programs
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am – 4pm
Director: Jeremy Hall
Program Related Info and Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: email@example.com
Director: Jeremy Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator: Shawn Mullen: email@example.com