East Hampton Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
RE-scheduled to August 2-6 1PM-4PM
Welcome to Water Olympics!
Camp Coordinator, Jenna DeMartino
Water Olympics is a camp all about the water! This camp will consist of water activities such as kayaking, corcls, dunk tank, swimming, boogie boarding, slip n' slide, and so much more!
Water Olympics is for children between the ages of 10-12 and will cost $75.00 for the whole week! Water Olympics will be held at Lake Pocotopaug and will begin Monday, July 19th through Friday, July 23rd from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Monday: Kayaking around Lake Pocotopaug!
- Children will take part in exploring Lake Pocotopaug
- A lifeguard will be with the group at all times while on the lake!
Tuesday: Pool Theme Games / Corcls
- Children will play games such as marco polo, sharks and minnows, duck, duck splash, as and so many more!
- Children will also have the opportunity use corcls!
- A lifeguard will be with the group of children using the corcls
- Children will be fishing at Lake Pocototpaug
- There will be a fishing instructor available to offer guidance to children
Thursday: Boogie Boarding / Water Balloon Games
- Children will take part in boogie boarding on Lake Pocotopaug as well as water balloon games
Friday - Slip n' Slide / Water Guns / Dunk Tank
- Children will be able to use the slip n' slide
- Children will also be able to take part in water gun activities!
- Children will also get the opportunity to dunk the adults in the dunk tank!!